Use number stamps (or stickers) and some little toys from your kids’ toy box to make a simple, but FUN, Number Learning Board Game. Great for preschoolers working on number recognition and counting!
Just a Tip!
Difficulty: Very Easy
Estimated Time: Under 30 minutes
You Will Need...
- white and red card stock
- scissors or paper trimmer
- PSA Essentials Peel & Stick Stamps, Treeo (for the circle border)
- PSA Essentials Peel & Stick Stamps, Funky Numbers
- PSA Essentials 2-Color Ink Pads
- Sharpie Marker
- Elmer’s Glue Stick
- small plastic toys for game pieces
Inspired By:DIY Number Learning Board Game
You might also love...
Love this?Right Now!